Monday, January 18, 2010

Boo.

So, it all started with a rash. E had it on his legs and arms. Then he got a runny nose and a cough, sneezing. So we took him to the doctor and she confirmed that he had a virus that was manifesting in a rash and cold symptoms. Now hubby and I both have sore throats, runny noses, headaches, sneezing, cough. The works. So today I'm taking the path of least resistance and letting E watch Dora and eat cereal and a banana and hoping he is quiet and entertained without much interaction from me. We sat for about half an hour watching videos of sheep on YouTube, and now E officially says "baa" for sheep. It's pretty cute :)

Anyway, this is a big rambling post, possibly due to the cold meds. When I told my friend Mandy that I was a bad mommy today, she says, "That's not being a bad mommy, that's being a smart mommy, you can't always have a bloggable life." So good to have friends to help you keep things in perspective!

No comments: